Author Topic: Why sly is better  (Read 6827 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Why sly is better
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 06:28:17 PM »

But I guess we do have to add that a couch doctor, i.e., the Freud thing, would have a hay day w/ your choice of dogs w/ their thick fur, etc.  Just pulling your leg, since there's no hair left to hang on to! :*)) :*)) :*))

So much for the theory that dogs and their owners resemble each other, eh??   ;)

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2008, 06:36:28 PM »
Another point RazorX's pictures dramatically illustrate is that many of us, including myself, wait too long, hestitate and fail to avoid the "bad grass" look by not doing it much earlier rather than later.  It's really the only regret I can think of regarding shaving my head.  I was several years too late.

Sigh........so true.   I was 3 to 4 years too late.   But you know there's the old saying don't cry over spilled milk.  There's still lots of milk left to drink.   O0
Imagine the guys that never think of shaving all their life.  Man, the stress you would go through would hurt really bad.   I only had 4 years of stress over losing hair and I must say they were the worst 4 years of my life, and I thought that's how I would have to live the rest of it.   

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2008, 06:44:39 PM »

But I guess we do have to add that a couch doctor, i.e., the Freud thing, would have a hay day w/ your choice of dogs w/ their thick fur, etc.  Just pulling your leg, since there's no hair left to hang on to! :*)) :*)) :*))

So much for the theory that dogs and their owners resemble each other, eh??   ;)

;D ;D ;D

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2008, 06:50:48 PM »

Sigh........so true.   I was 3 to 4 years too late.   But you know there's the old saying don't cry over spilled milk.  There's still lots of milk left to drink.   O0
Imagine the guys that never think of shaving all their life.  Man, the stress you would go through would hurt really bad.   I only had 4 years of stress over losing hair and I must say they were the worst 4 years of my life, and I thought that's how I would have to live the rest of it.   

Looks like your hairline is still intact.  Have you really lost that much hair?

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2008, 07:32:52 PM »
Razor-

No doubt you look better.

Great looking pooches too..... I remember those rescue days fondly...... and miss them dearly.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2008, 07:47:36 PM »
lol I am so slow.  So those were Razor's pictures!!!  Yeah wow what a change!!!

And Razor about your comment on my hairline.  My temples are receding a bit.  But my problem was
hair thinning.  I would watch thick hairs fall out and it was so bad that I couldn't brush my hair properly because the brush would hurt my scalp.   Also, I couldn't go out without a hat because the sun would burn my scalp.  So I meant hairloss and not bald spots.  cheers.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2008, 07:59:03 PM »
lol I am so slow.  So those were Razor's pictures!!!

Yep.  Whose did you think they were?

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2008, 08:12:57 PM »
lol I am so slow.  So those were Razor's pictures!!!

Yep.  Whose did you think they were?

I don't know some random guy.  You have a habit of bringing up random people's pics and say they should shave because their hair looks awful.   So I thought this was one of those.   ;D

Offline Mr. Wilson

• Sly
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2008, 08:43:54 PM »
If you can see your scalp through your hair then its time to shave.  You obviously made the right decision. 

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2008, 09:06:54 PM »
If you can see your scalp through your hair then its time to shave.  You obviously made the right decision. 

Thanks, Dog.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2008, 09:09:41 PM »
LOL...he gotcha.

Enter your email address: