Author Topic: Jude Law has gotten a major hair loss  (Read 3330 times)

Offline kipp83

• Learning the way of Sly
Jude Law has gotten a major hair loss
« on: October 07, 2007, 04:29:53 AM »
This site has posted a poll about Jude Law hair issues:

Are you having trouble getting over Jude Law's hair loss?

Do you have problems with Jude Laws Hair Loss?

Link:

http://www.pollsb.com/polls/poll/2640/are-you-having-trouble-getting-over-jude-law-s-hair-loss

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Jude Law has gotten a major hair loss
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 04:56:05 AM »
kipp83....1st of all welcome 2 the sly fraternity.  glad that ya found us. post up often & become an active member.  now..... i don't have a problem with jude law's hair loss because i don't know him personally.  however.....if he were 2 come 2 this site.... i would encourage him 2 razor shave his head.  if that is jude law's current picture..... than if i were him i would just razor shave it.  a slick, smooth dome is way better than a balding head.  hey jude....if u  r  reading this.... just keep it smooth & give it a 30 day trial.  u won't regret it.

oh....kipp83...btw.... this is your post.... what do u think about jude law's recent hair loss?

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Balditicus Maximus

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 05:03:57 AM »
I agree with Warhawk.  He just needs to shave it off and he'll be one of the coolest looking dudes out there!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 06:18:23 AM »
That's about how mine looked when I shaved it all off.

Offline shyslyguy

• Super Sly
  • remember! you gotta be bald to be sly!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 10:13:06 AM »
This site has posted a poll about Jude Law hair issues:

Are you having trouble getting over Jude Law's hair loss?

...........mmmm .. no....why? .... should I?

Hi kipp,

That poll is hilarious.  O0
His heed was ballid, and schon as eny glas 

http://www.myspace.com/thetrombonists

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 02:19:21 PM »
Kipp, welcome to Sly Bald Guys!  I don't have any issues with his hairloss, in fact I've noticed that on him for a long time.  I do think he should try shaving his head.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 02:49:17 PM »
WTF!!!!!   :/O

He still looks good IMHO. If he shaved it he would look good. He has always had hairloss/recession since he became famous so it aint that bigger problem. The poll results say that no one is really bothered.  I really doubt he has any problem attracting women!!! Now I just need to work out his secret LOL

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 02:53:23 PM »
WTF!!!!!   :/O

He still looks good IMHO. If he shaved it he would look good. He has always had hairloss/recession since he became famous so it aint that bigger problem. The poll results say that no one is really bothered.  I really doubt he has any problem attracting women!!! Now I just need to work out his secret LOL

with the right pocketbook, anyone can score gorgeous women. billy bob and angie. lyle lovvett and the hottie he had. but i was having a beer with jude the other day and he said he has no plans to shave anytime soon. ha ha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 05:27:18 PM »
I see so many guys who I just want to walk up from behind adn just run a razor thru their hair.  I just cant understand the combovers and the horseshoe.  WHY?? I think you will get talked about more because your hair looks silly than you will if you just shave it off.  I dunno maybe I am rambling again...but dudes or what ever you are.....get over the fence and shave that sh*t! LOL