Author Topic: I think my house cleaners hate my HeadBlade  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
I think my house cleaners hate my HeadBlade
« on: March 05, 2010, 09:02:09 AM »
Once a month we have a couple ladies that come in and do a deep clean to our house, especially to the bathrooms.   They do a great job cleaning things like the kitchen and bathroom and doing all the deep cleaning stuff that my wife and I don't have time to do.  Though, every time they come they do something jacked up to my HeadBlade.   Most of the time they'll knock off the blades.  Though, once I found it with a shampoo bottle laying on top of it with the blade dug into a bar of soap. 

Now, I've never actually met these ladies as they always come when I'm at work, so I know I haven't done anything personally to piss them off.  I don't know why, but for some reason they just don't have any respect for my HeadBlade.  Don't they know it's a work of art?  Don't they know it keeps me looking good?  What's with these ladies?

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
Re: I think my house cleaners hate my HeadBlade
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 09:11:52 AM »
Maybe they just want to let you know they put it to use and took it for a ride... ;D

usmcpelon

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 09:14:10 AM »
And I thought I was the only one having this problem.  The maid keeps dislodging my blades off the M5 razor, and I know it scare the hell out of her becuase she replaces the blad but backwards.  I thought I was getting the smoothes shave ever.  It turn out that I wasn't shaving at all becuase the blade was backwards.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 09:23:07 AM »
They probably take one look at it and say to themselves, well it can't be a razor so I'll jist throw it over there.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 09:28:51 AM »
They probably figure it's a tub toy, thus.... no respect.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 09:48:15 PM »
hey tyler:  if  they "hate" your beloved headblade, i would "lock-up" the headblade in a safe place. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 06:00:11 AM »
This blatant disrespect is definitely grounds for termination! :x!
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 07:09:04 AM »
Humm don't think they are using it to clean things "south of the border" do ya :*)) :*)) :*))
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 10:44:57 AM »
May be its there way of meeting the owner of said instrument.Could be there into the sly look. 8)
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 07:21:01 AM »
People laugh at me for "cleaning up the house before the cleaning lady arrives", but stories like this are one of the reasons I go through the house the night before she comes and put things away.

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 02:33:55 PM »
Most people clean and put things away before the cleaning person shows up  - - -I do not know anyone that doesn't do that - - -  - - - -we have a housekeeper who has been with our family for 40 years - - -and she stays for two days when she comes to clean  - - -she knows everything in my house better than I do  - - -and she thinks it all belongs to her - - -

Offline Father Pat

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 07:53:18 PM »
I totally put things away before the cleaning lady arrives.  Otherwise things get put heaven only knows where.  I think everyone does that too.  And now that I read Tyler's story, I'll be hiding the headblade for sure!