Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2500 times)

Offline Dome of Steele

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Hello
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2009, 01:43:31 PM »
Shave it down.  There's plenty of advice on the specifics on the forum.  It will change your life, and you aren't too old to reinvent yourself.  What do they say?  30 is the new 20?  Something like that.  By now all the propecia junk is out of your system.   No plugs or drugs, potions or lotions!  (well, maybe lotion, feels nice after a shave).
Keep it shaved, it's clean, natural and fun. 
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090813/sampff0212de70bbab6a.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 10:49:08 PM »
A late welcome to you Rabbit, glad you joined us and even better that you came to your senses regarding the false fixes. Smooth is way better!   O0

Offline crazycoop

• Sly Jr.
  • another day of being me
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 07:49:20 AM »
welcome and like many have stated, you came to the right place. shave it smooth and hold your head high. its your life take charge of it. i to was held down by the hat,now i shave it smooth and cant find my hat. (and not realy looken hard for it)  O0

you want to see hair on something round,then you can look at the hair on my a** as your kissin it!

Offline sq

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 08:45:30 AM »
Welcome Rabbit

You have my sympathies for what's happened to you in the recent past -

You've found a great group of guys for support/information for choices about what takes place on the outside of your head.

My own personal experience says just shave it and enjoy the ride

Offline GaryT

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 11:45:50 AM »
Welcome Rabbit!!

I agree with all that has been said. I would add though that if you are having the OCD or ANY type of suicidal ideations, get some professional help!! Believe me, I've been there and know personally how rough it can be, the not going out etc.

If you'd like to talk more just PM me!
It's all about attitude!

Enter your email address: