Author Topic: Some people will never accept baldness...  (Read 16602 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Some people will never accept baldness...
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2008, 10:25:37 PM »
OH well...if they have seen them....i aint heard nothing..

You will ... eventually.   >:D

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2008, 07:48:46 PM »
People that gossip around the office are usually the people that have little or no life outside of the office.  Now I have talked about other people at the office when they were not there, but I can guaranty you that it is not hurtful, degrading. If I talk about someone and they are not around I will promise you that I would say the same thing about them if they were standing right next to me....I worked at a place once and I was, as always, SLY in my hair style, and the whole time I worked there they had nothing to say to my face, but would cut me down for being bald behind my back......ever heard loose lips sink ships.....well the gossip got so bad and hurtful the company finally had to close down....Mostly because the the boss and his wife were involved in the gossip.......Ow the irony. 
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 03:10:19 AM »
Good to put a name to a face slyinlide  :)
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2008, 06:15:27 PM »
Good to put a name to a face slyinlide  :)

Well I will admit, I may not be the best lookin man in the world, but my Girlfriend thinks I'm handsome and that's all I need. C#)P
I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?