Author Topic: Just Wanted To Say Hi  (Read 7281 times)

Offline Goodfishfrancis

• Sly Guy in Training
  • Bold. Brilliant. Beautiful. Bald.
Re: Just Wanted To Say Hi
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2012, 10:20:46 AM »
Hey Jimmy!

You're right about this board. The collection of great individuals on here have made my transformation to a slyman an easy and exciting journey! I've only been sly for about 4 days now, but it's the greatest decision that I've made concerning my hair since I started balding. So many of us have gone through what you are going through. Take that blade to your head with pride, give your hair a kiss goodbye, and welcome your freedom. Trust me, you have never felt better than the way you will feel after you've done it.
Sly guy since 5/15/2012 and loving it.

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2012, 11:22:30 AM »
I've only been sly for about 4 days now,

And it's get better with each passing day. You'll soon forget what is was like to have hair. Your sly appearance will be you: your signature and your identity.

And you'll never ever tire of the smooth feel after each shave. I've been sly 4 months and always look forward to each shave.

Offline JimmyRhino

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2012, 01:31:36 PM »
Anyone know any good youtube head shaving videos I can watch in advance for tips and to psyche myself up? Apart from the one of the guy who has since joined our community of course!  :)

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2012, 04:23:07 PM »
Anyone know any good youtube head shaving videos I can watch in advance for tips and to psyche myself up? Apart from the one of the guy who has since joined our community of course!  :)

This is the one I used for my routine

Offline Cris

• Team Sly
  • Sly
  • Intermittently Bald By Choice
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2012, 11:26:57 AM »
The slyness is awesome on you O0

Offline SalWalker

• Sly Jr.
  • Contentment is wealth; luxury is poverty
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2012, 12:36:00 PM »
You're right about this being the most supportive place on the 'net.  Now you're a part of it.  Welcome!
"If you wish to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid."  - Epictetus

Offline JimmyRhino

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2012, 03:18:31 PM »
Thanks for the support but that is actually Freddy Ljungberg the footballer in my pic at the moment  O:O
Been sly for a week and a half now though so will put pictures up in the next few days.
Just want to thank you all for helping me to build up the courage to do it. It's been less than a fortnight and I already feel the old me coming back.
There's no way I've ever going back to hair now.

Offline KDusk

• Sly
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2012, 06:46:07 PM »
Thanks for the support but that is actually Freddy Ljungberg the footballer in my pic at the moment  O:O
Been sly for a week and a half now though so will put pictures up in the next few days.
Just want to thank you all for helping me to build up the courage to do it. It's been less than a fortnight and I already feel the old me coming back.
There's no way I've ever going back to hair now.

This is the biggest compliment you could ever give yourself and our community! I'm glad you like the look and feel free to put up a picture whenever you feel like it. Keep up the good work!

Offline Pratzie

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2012, 11:03:40 PM »
Someone may have mentioned this already to u, but on HeadBlades website they talk about an app that will take ur photo and make u sly to see what u would look like.  but given ur profile pic i have to say I don't think it'd be much different.  i was in the same boat kicking the idea around and was surprised how much i liked it after the first 15 minutes

Offline Pratzie

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2012, 11:05:37 PM »

Also, this is the one I used.. 

I also watched the one JimmyRhino posted but this dude mentioned all the same things I went thru

Offline DaveM61

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2012, 07:37:06 AM »
Welcome Jimmy ... you rock the look!