Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3847 times)

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
Re: Hello
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 06:02:19 PM »
I've welcomed you on the other thread: but welcome again!  i think you'll look great with a shaved head: only one way  to find out! 8)

Offline Kojak

• Ich bin ein Berliner
  • Sly
  • Hang out with Stevie Ray in my Nations Capital
    • I make pinup art
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 07:09:46 PM »
Welcome! Go for it!
Nobody here ever says "no!! don't do it"  O0
"Who loves ya, baby?"~Kojak~

Timbo1941

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 09:00:17 PM »
Thanks for the great welcome. It's great to be able to talk this out here. And thanks for the challenge.  O0

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 11:33:49 PM »
Welcome to SBGs!!! 8)

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 12:27:59 AM »
Welcome to the forum Timbo. I will echo what the other guys have said, you won't know until you try it.
If the thought is in your head, you just gotta do it. After you do I'll bet you will wish you had done it sooner, so don't wait!  Get it done.   O0

Timbo1941

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 12:02:35 PM »
Welcome to the forum Timbo. I will echo what the other guys have said, you won't know until you try it.
If the thought is in your head, you just gotta do it. After you do I'll bet you will wish you had done it sooner, so don't wait!  Get it done.   O0

Thanks for the welcome  O0

My barber thinks it's a great idea too after I asked him about it yesterday so he agrees with you. 8)

As I said on another thread I m starting a new job in two weeks and I want to have a new look to go with the new job, so a shaved head would be a new look - and maybe a beard too. A lot of guys here combine the beard with a bald head. That would be a major change altogether - a different image.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2010, 04:29:41 PM »

Thanks for the welcome  O0

My barber thinks it's a great idea too after I asked him about it yesterday so he agrees with you. 8)

As I said on another thread I m starting a new job in two weeks and I want to have a new look to go with the new job, so a shaved head would be a new look - and maybe a beard too. A lot of guys here combine the beard with a bald head. That would be a major change altogether - a different image.

Congrats on the new job and your new start on life. You're in the right position now, especially to shave it smooth. Think of it as a whole new beginning. I can really relate to you Tim because I went through the same type of thing as you're going through, three years ago just this past month. A total life change.
I can only encourage you to go with it, remember you're making a fresh path in your life, practically starting over. What better way to do it than go out there and try something you know you want to do?

I think you're going to be fine. Hang in there and face it proudly, feel the confidence that will come over you when you do the things you want to do. Put it out there.

I will definitely want to hear how things go for you, and if you need any more help, or to talk about the change of life, you can also pm me.

Good luck!    O0

Enter your email address: