Author Topic: plz help  (Read 1940 times)

Offline siddhu39

• Learning the way of Sly
plz help
« on: June 30, 2009, 02:04:25 AM »
hy ppl i hav trimmin my hair 2 max extent since past a couple of yrs n hav been shaving since a month nw bt still i am nt able 2 get a VIN DIESEL or a KING BENSLEY image of complete bald ...i mean u still can c an inch of hair n ders a colour diff 2 between my face n scalp n on d forum 2 i saw alot of ...or may b almost every1 has dat luk...so is it because of my skin colour ...as me an INDIAN ...nt dat fair .. help me guys.. awaiting ur advice..thankyou

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
Re: plz help
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 04:27:51 AM »
Hi Siddhu,

My guess that because you are young and still have a lot of hair you have quite a pronounced shadow.  This is a typical issue with men who are bald by choice and have very dark hair.

The only advice I can offer is to refine your shaving routine to be able to shave against the grain, as closely as you can, but this will only resolve the problem for a short time between shaves.

Which razor do you use?  Do you have Gillette Mach 3 or Fusion in India?  Also, try and show us a better picture.  The one you have posted is very dark and it's difficult to see how much hair you have.

Red
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 04:51:24 AM by SimplyRed »
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

jimhend

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 05:00:42 AM »
Hey Siddhu,

Yes it is a bit about colour, also it is about the thickness of the hair. I had thin hair so it was not tough for me. All I can say is close shave against the grain

Offline GaryT

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 08:21:26 AM »
Most of the people like Vin Diesel are semi  bald anyway. The only way you can get there is simply let male pattern baldness have it's way. Or a couple of other ways that just don't work all that well or are very expensive.

As already mentioned a better picture would help alot!!
It's all about attitude!

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 08:47:29 AM »
Welcome to the site Siddhu.  What you see is a shadow.  And as it has been said-you will have to live with it.  I too am BBC
(bald by choice).  My hair is medium dark brown with grey.  The sides and back of the head does not have the shadow, but the top, which is fairly dark, I have a pronounced shadow.  I guess I will have to either wait for thinning or more greying.  I agree with you that the Vin Dissel (sp) is the preferred look to have, but alas, you and I will probably never see it.
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 08:59:58 AM »
To avoid a shadow, I shave against the grain.  Since my hair grew in different directions, that means I must shave in a different direction on different parts of my head.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

Offline siddhu39

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 09:35:52 AM »
thanks 2every1 4 replyn newys i use mach3turbo n i ll put my pics tom .ie in arnd 12hrs frm nw ..wen i ll shave agn k ..so thanks once agn guys..n i ll put up clear pics asap...cheers

Offline siddhu39

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 12:59:22 AM »
k guys here r my pics aftr 2dy mrnins shave... i mst say nw a days ders a lot of dead skin o my skin becums al dry mayb aftr d shave ...so advice me wt dat 2. thank u

Enter your email address: